MAY 7, 2016
THE DELTA WINNIPEG
DRINKS AT 6PM
DINNER SERVED AT 7
FOLLOWED BY THE INCREDIBLE TALENT OF THE HMCS CHIPPAWA NAVAL RESERVE BAND, FOLLOWED BY DANCING INTO THE NIGHT WITH DJ MAMA CUTSWORTH.
This year’s title sponsor is RBC and we are so grateful for their tremendous sponsorship – not only of the Spring Fling Gala but for their support of so many Rainbow Resource Centre events and programs throughout the year! Thank you RBC for being a tremendous friend of the Rainbow Resource Centre!
Your support helps Rainbow Resource Centre serve thousands of adults, youth, seniors and families from our many communities who frequent the Rainbow Resource Centre for programs and services including:
• Social Support groups such as BLiNK (for trans children and their parents); FTM Gender Alliance; Ladies' Chat; New Pride of Winnipeg; Over the Rainbow (for 55±); Parents, Family, and Friends of Trans Individuals; Queer Men’s Group; Winnipeg Transgender Support Group; and The Society of OUT-Standing Artists
• Counselling in Winnipeg and Brandon
• Community activities and a welcoming space for groups to host their meetings and events
• The Rainbow Resource Centre lending library
• Education Programs such as anti-homophobia workshops in schools, universities, hospitals, and social service agencies
• Peer Project for Youth, a safe and learning/creative environment for youth to build self-confidence and coping skills, with up to 50 youth attending some evenings